We integrate into the sales sphere every dimension of a change-oriented approach
Speaking is a need. Listening is an art
The aim of all our assignments is to develop in all sales players the following constant priority: putting the Customer in the centre of the thinking and acting process.
For Sales Reps
- Integrating the selling-recommending approach, and shifting from “product obsession” to a “Customer’s needs” focussed approach.
- Becoming aware of the fact that achieving objectives requires an in-depth analysis of the customer portfolio and tight targeting based on customer profiles.
- Developing their listening ability, business creativity, and verbal and behavioural ease to control every dimension of negotiation.
For Sales Managers
- Constantly putting the customer and its development in the centre of corporate strategy.
- Being at their team’s service (and not the opposite), in terms of training, improvement, assistance, work organisation, and management of priorities.
- Setting up a meeting/interview mobilising system helping generate a truly collective process.
- Integrating all Sales players – Sales reps, back-office, service and operators into the sales process.
- Causing the entire organisation to become sales-oriented and Customer.
A few recent assignments of our Sales team
- Coaching of the Marketing Manager, and joint building up of a Management System: Team mobilising / stimulation, types and pace of meetings, one-to-one interviews etc.
- Introduction of a new compensation system based on team accountability, and activity boosting.
- Training program for Sales Adviser teams (both junior and senior).
- Management training programme for branch managers and market managers.
- Training managers in passing on their knowledge: “Training of occasional sales trainers”.
Distribution / IT Services / Entertainment-Hotels
- Design and introduction of operational sales files.
- Building of Action Plans and Sales Activity Plans.
- Introduction of sales team coaching, monitoring and development systems.